Implementation of the proposed in the article methodology would allow:
1. Create fail-proof systems. For example, airplane crashes, similar
to the crash of the Egyptian airliner, or Chernobyl
accident can be prevented.
2. Develop in advance a set of flexible solutions for a robot. Robot
will execute these solutions depending on required task and environmental conditions. In addition, a robot can adjust its
reactions upon changing environmental conditions or output requirements. This
is a very important ability in cases when a robot is designed to work independently without a human intervention.
3. Develop in advance a set of recovery procedures for natural disasters.
4. To apply a proposed methodology for the development of flexible
plans, because precise plans developed in advance become useless in real situations.
5. Transfer object, for example engine, from one state to another via
a sub-optimal trajectory.
6. Enhance recognition procedures.
7. Time for the development of systems with bounded-input bonded-control
bounded-stability-output can be drastically shortened.
And so on.